Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Monday, January 25, 2021

Mini Pos Printer Thermal PANDA PRJ-R58U 58mm



Recently, I've been selling things online and I don't have any working printers to print the receipt. That I had to print on print store and back home again to pack the package properly. So much hassle.

And then finally I decided to buy this cheap thermal printer on e-commerce for like $19 (IDR 265.000) today on 25 Jan. It's cable only, no bluetooth mode (they are all out of stock).

I asked the seller for driver link as they gave a broken link in their item description. They provide another link and it's this official link. If you can't download from there, or they changed the link, I mirrored the file on Google Drive here. Yep, it's a .rar that's what they gave to me.

Driver Download :

Specifications

Use Receipt Printer
Interface Type USB
Max Paper Size 58 mm
Black Print Speed 90 mm/sec
Max Resolution 384 Dots/Line
Brand Name PANDA
Model Number PRJ-R58U
Dimension 180 x 130 x 105 mm
Paper Type Thermal Paper
Paper Width 57.5 - 0.5mm
Weight 550g
Command Support   ESC / POS Print Commands Set
Power DC 12V / 2A
Roll Diameter 50mm
Reliability Print 100km


Still waiting for the package to come, I'll update the post as soon as it arrived.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot