Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Review Vention Card Reader USB 2.0 - CCJH0



I actually bought this device because I saw it in Shopee Indonesia and was on flash sale. Got it at about US$3.81 (IDR 52.900) include delivery fee would be a total of US$4.46 (IDR 61.900). The normal price itself is around US$5.45 (IDR 75.660) excluding the delivery fee. Yes, it's kind of steal deal for me.

Here's the specification :

  •   USB Version 2.0
  •   Interface Type : USB, MicroUSB, Type-C
  •   Interface Process : Nickel Plated
  •   Chip : GL823K
  •   Shell Material : Aluminium alloy

physical box minus the plastic wrapping

what's in the box  manual and warranty card

USB & MicroUSB switchable port

Build quality is superior. So great that I'm afraid it will eventually break my new SD Card because of the scratch it made. No, that is not a sarcasm.. it's build quality is truly great.

new SDCard scratch

I tried inserting the device to my phone, heck.. it's quite hard to insert and pull because it's brand new and has good build quality.

The SD Card and Micro SD slot itself is not clicky when you insert either cards to the device.

Tested the write and read speed using Blackmagic Disk Speed Test app, using SanDisk Extreme SDHC UHS-I V30 32GB. The result is quite weird because read speed is slower than write.




As of the test result above, not bad for a USB2.0 interface and more than enough for me, for the price.

Here's the video about device physical look






No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot