Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Thursday, March 14, 2019

Review LEXAR Jumpdrive USB3.0 S57 16GB



Yesterday, I’m in need of new Flash drives to make a bootable Macintosh and Linux, so I was hunting to e-commerce and found LEXAR. The unfamiliar brand for me to be honest.

Bought the device for USD$ 3.15 or around IDR 45.000 each on jd.id. So I bought 2, not bad since it’s free delivery.


Here’s the performance test while using USB3.0 port :





Honestly, I’m not that satisfied with the benchmark result. Because on the package the written speed is up-to 130MB/s which actually , the write speed rarely touching 20MB/s above (not even once).

But when I’m using CrystalDiskMark, the write speed on benchmark result shows 28.28MB/s.


The read speed though, was okay to me. Fast enough.



Cheap Website Traffic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot