Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Review Rocketek HC4P - Multi USB 3.0 Hub 4 Port Type C



I just bought a laptop with only 2 USB 3.0 Ports and 1 Type-C Port, which just doesn't enough for me. Luckily when I browse Flash Deals on AliExpress, I found this cheap USB Hub with Type-C head plug which I want to make use out of my laptop Type-C port.

Cheap enough for a 4 Ports USB 3.0 and Type-C head plug. Well, at least. Compared to other USB Hub that has HDMI, Card Reader, etc. which I don't need & cost more than 10-100 USD. Meanwhile this one only costs me for about $3.74 (IDR 53.000). 

I was shocked though while this post was in the writing, the price went lower to $2.49 (IDR 36.000), I know right. Oh god why.

Here are the device photos :


DC Plug for more External Power Input



There's DC Plug to power the Hub in case for example you plugged 2 External Harddrives that require more power so it wouldn't break your Ext HDD.

But, the DC Adapter does not included in the package though, so you have to buy it separately.



The device also get power indicator, that the small led blue thing in the photo above.

I've tried simultaneous usage while benchmarking the USB and copying file at the same time on different USB 3.0 devices. Here's the caveat, while the benchmark is on heavy writing state on USB-1, the copy progress still goes on but pretty slow on USB-2.

And file copy speed went back to normal while benchmarking is on reading state.



For such price, I wouldn't ask much but this is totally worth to buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot