Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Review UGreen Magnetic USB Cable Fast Charging

UGreen Magnetic USB Cable - MicroUSB and USB Type 

Honestly, I bought this cable since last month (February 2019). Because there’s Chinese New Year deals at that time on AliExpress.

I got this cable for about USD$ 3.44 or around IDR 49.000. Not a bad deal since UGreen brand is familiar to me in cable things.


Here are the photos :

microusb head plug

microusb head plug

magnetic cable

Since I’m using the cable for less than a month, I haven’t got cable issue. But so far I think the cable quality is nice. It’s even reversible when you’re about to plug to the head.

For charging speed, UGreen claims that it supports to 3 Ampere for Type-C and 2.4 Ampere for MicroUSB. Since I’m using Redmi 4 Prime and currently on Custom ROM, so there’s no native support for Quick Charge 2 / 3 only so-called Fast Charge from the kernel. (Sorry guys!)


While charging, I got around 1700 mA using Samsung P6200 charger head.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot